风云变色

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Recently

Long time no posting in English liao.
KBC complain me.... He don't know to read Chinese lei!
Talk about me recently:
For my job - Supper busy loh, a lot of new model need to handler. I join this company 1 year + 2 months, learn more from this job. Now understanding manufacturing process, and compare with last job; it may more challenge. But everyday need to work unit 8~9pm...... hai, not same previously can every day 5.30pm back home liao.
For my part time - Last time 5.30pm back home can do my own job, repair/sale computer. Some time NEC got firesale also can earn more. Now, no time to help my friends repairing computer, lost a lot of business. Only can take Saturday or Sunday to do the part time.......
For girl - Still waiting a chance talk to her, soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home