风云变色

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Car key missing???

Saturday OT, after lunch go to colleague palace to see some one photo from vocation. I put my key on he/her table and then when I back to my place, forgot liao. How I know this? When I want back home (after OT), want to play ping pong with Tauke; go to my car can’t find my key (at this moment don’t know where I put my key)…… then ask Basir help me take my key, I told him can find at my table…… While I waiting Basir, I (好象) remember my key put on that table. (after 10min) Basir said "Tadak"!! Then I go to that table see ah cua… “No” the answer from my eye!!! Why don’t have my key????? Who take my key? I run to upstairs (my working place) find again……… the answer is same. (Tauke waiting me at cantin)
"WHO TAKE MY KEY?"
Remenber back Tauke have a case missing his HP during this PI (phisical inventory). Some one steal his HP, after a few minutes can found back the HP.....
I back to that table again, see my key liao! Sian lo... 很好玩吗?要知道山水有相逢.... 因果循环!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home