风云变色

Friday, November 05, 2004

Which part you look...? Which part you want us to look? (Special Edition)

This question of course applies to guys who look at girls! hahaha.... But then gals are also invited to give their personal review. So where will you look first or should I ask which parts of a girl that attract you most? Girls might think this is a perverted web where we discuss about girls anatomy. Gals ... gals ... gals... when would you all learn? This discussion sometimes maybe for your own good! By then you will know which parts of your body attracts perverts!

OK. Back to the question. Some of my friend told me that they like gals with long hair and a sweet face. So let's assume that long and flowing hair + a sweet face is the parts attracts some guys. (Score 3/10)


For me personally I like legs. I look from bottom - up. Long and slender legs attracts me the most. Then I will look at the waist and hips before going up to look at the gals face. (Score 1/10)


Then there are friends who said the will look at the spotlight! That means the boobie area.. hahaha... A lot of them said the bigger it is the better. What is so good about big boobs? WHO KNOWS! PLEASE EXPLAIN! by the way the people in this category are overwhelmingly out score the score cards. (score 11/10)


Give your comments! Would like to hear from all of you. Give us an Idea what u think. Gals are invite to join the discussion.

4 Comments:

  • This is such a great topic for all the men in the world. Yes, every one of us have our own point of view on this.

    For me, i like gals who is long hair with sweat face. I don't why, but that is me.

    By Blogger wellsim, at 6:18 PM  

  • I already know where kid would look at. The bigger they are, the better .. hahahaha.... So I really wanna know which parts gals look at us also... will publish that soon. hahahaha

    By Blogger Union Café® - Penang, at 7:35 PM  

  • if long and flowing hair + sweet face + long and slender legs + big spotlight, how is the score??? Hahaha.....

    Anyway, I like long hair + a sweet face......
    (P/S: Must see that gals how I feel? 随缘吧!)

    By Blogger 步驚云, at 8:39 PM  

  • then you need to send this post to gals laa.. hahahaha.... You all go distribute the website la. good for us

    By Blogger Union Café® - Penang, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home