风云变色

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bought new phone
























This is my new 3G phone which I bought this Monday.
Previously, I use Nokia 7610, but now change to Sony Ericsson K610i.
I like this phone slimy, just only 90g. For my previous phone, all over 100g.

Yesterday affternoon, I not feeling well (Flu) so i take 2 hour leave back. After see doctor, go to Maxis centre to upgrade 3G.

Now, my photo got 3G liao...... Who want to try, can call me! But my home town (BM) not support 3G :(.......... Sign!!!

7 Comments:

  • wah.. so pretty phone wor!... i also got a 3G phone hheheheee... BUT hor.. i'm not using the Maxis 3G card! :p

    take good care
    hope u get well soon.

    By Blogger Catz, at 1:02 PM  

  • So funny, got 3G photo why don't have 3G card ah???
    Just go to Maxis centre upgrade nia, FOC 1........
    Thanks for your comment!

    By Blogger 步驚云, at 8:16 PM  

  • i do have a 3G card ade.. just not using nia mah.... :P
    getting better?

    By Blogger Catz, at 9:50 AM  

  • I'm Ok liao, Catz.

    By Blogger 步驚云, at 11:10 AM  

  • Hey, how is the phone features. Is everything good? How much is it? Thinking of upgrade too.

    Any recommendation?

    By Blogger wellsim, at 5:13 PM  

  • Nokia N73, 3G + 3M pixels... Keat!

    SE K800, 3G + 3M pixels (cybelshot)... Supper Keat!

    this is recommend to Wellsim.

    By Blogger 步驚云, at 7:02 PM  

  • Nokia N93 ko ka chio... might change from motorola to Nokia lioa if nothing new from Motorola...

    Sian loooo

    By Blogger Union Café® - Penang, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home